We represent a professional and modern rescue service dealing with safety of the population and protection of the natural environment.
Our unit respects hundreds of years of fire fighting traditions and the achievements of our predecessors.
The main tasks of the Świętokrzyskie Province Commander of the State Fire Service:
- organizing a national rescue and fire fighting system, including the Świętokrzyskie Province Reserve Brigade,
- commanding and managing the forces and resources of the national rescue and fire fighting system in the area of the province,
- cataloguing of threats and developing rescue plans,
- analysing the state of security of the province within the tasks performed by the State Fire Service,
- controlling the reconciliation of construction projects in terms of fire protection,
- controlling the organs and organizational units of the State Fire Service operating in the area of the province,
- supporting social initiatives in the field of fire protection.
The Świętokrzyskie Province State Fire Service is the organizer of the National Rescue and Fire Fighting System in the province.
The National Rescue and Fire Fighting System is an integral part of the organization of internal security of the state, aimed at saving life, health, property or the environment, forecasting, identifying and combating fires, natural disasters or other local threats.
This system brings together fire protection units, other services, inspections, guards, institutions and entities that voluntarily agreed to cooperate in rescue operations under a civil law agreement.
In the Świętokrzyskie Province, the National Rescue and Fire Fighting System consists of:
- The Provincial Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Kielce,
- The Municipal Headquarters of the State Fire Service in Kielce,
- 12 District Headquarters of the State Fire Service,
- 17 rescue and fire fighting units of the State Fire Service,
- Mixed Post in Sędziszów,
- 215 units of the Volunteer Fire Service.
The Volunteer Fire Brigades, which effectively support rescue operations carried out by the State Fire Service, are very important for the NRFFS in the province, and in a number of towns and communes, they are the rescue services that reach the scene of an incident in the shortest time.
Please also visit our Contact tab, in which you will find links inter alia to our subsidiaries.